Tami Wall-Feyen, D.C.
Dr. Wall-Feyen has been in practice for 29 years
- Dr. Tami received her pre-chiropractic education from Winona State University and graduated from Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, Iowa in June 1988
Techniques used are Diversified, Thompson, Gonstead, Activator and Trigger Point work.
Tami and her husband Tim have 2 children
Lisa Millin, D.C.
Dr. Millin has been in practice for 17 years
- Dr. Millin graduated Summa Cum Laude from Gustavus Adolphus College in 1999 where she earned a Biology degree and minors in music and history
- She received her Doctor of Chiropractic Degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, Iowa. While at Palmer, Dr. Millin was a teaching assistant in the technique department and a member of Pai Tau Delta, the Chiropractic Honor Society. She graduated Summa Cum Laude from Palmer in 2003 and was Valedictorian of her class.
Dr. Millin is passionate about health and wellness and chiropractic’s role in keeping the body functioning at its best. She earned nutrition certification in 2010 and has done personalized nutrition coaching and wellness programs in the community. She has a particular passion for chiropractic care and its importance in keeping pregnant women, infants, children and athletes healthy. Dr. Millin has experience treating patients from a few hours old to age 101! She is a CrossFit Level 1 trainer and stays very active with CrossFit, kickboxing, running, biking, and kayaking. You can follow her on social media at Well Balanced Life with Lisa on Facebook or on Instagram @well.balanced.life_lisa.
Dr. Millin grew up in Lancaster Wisconsin and has been married to her husband Matt since 1999. They have 3 children and enjoy boating and fishing, music, gardening, cooking, hiking and sports.
Chase Dreessens, D.C.
Dr. Dreessens has been in practice for 3 years
- Dr. Dreessens attended University of Wisconsin Platteville where he earned his bachelor degree in Biology.
- He graduated Summa Cum Laude from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 2013
Dr. Dreessens began his career with Chiropractic Associates of Platteville in 2014. He grew up locally in Cuba City. Dr. Dreessens was a multi-sport athlete and continues to be a sport fanatic. He and his wife have two daughters.
As a newer Doctor of Chiropractic, Dr. Dreessens is continually educating himself to best serve his patient’s needs. He treats patients of all ages and enjoys spending time getting to know and educating his patients so they can achieve their health goals.
Dr. Dreessens is also educated in extremity adjustments, rehabilitation exercises, soft tissue mobilization, and nutrition. He believes chiropractic adjustments, exercise and nutrition are essential to health and wellness.
Dr. James W Conforti D.C.
- Dr. Conforti graduated from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1998 earning his Bachelor of Science and Doctor of Chiropractic degrees
Dr. Conforti is a native of New York and has practiced previously in Pennsylvania, Massachusetts and Illinois before settling in Dubuque, Iowa. Dr. Conforti is a practitioner of the Pettibon System, a comprehensive rehabilitation program for the spines soft and hard tissues, which delivers lasting spinal and postural correction. Additionally, he is a Board Eligible Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician, and has a passion for helping athletes reach their full athletic potential. He is also an American Heart Association (AHA) Training Center Faculty Member of Northeast Iowa Community College (NICC), instructing healthcare professionals as well as the lay public in CPR, First Aid and Blood Borne Pathogens.
Dr. Valeria Howe D.C.
- Dr. Howe attended Clarke College in Dubuque, where she earned her Bachelors degree in both biology and philosophy. She is a graduate of Palmer College of Chiropractic.
Dr Howe is a native of Waukon, where she grew up on a farm with her many siblings. Since graduation she has practiced in clinics across the country working alongside many elite chiropractors. Her experience is rounded in different adjusting techniques but focused in depth on spinal structural correction to prevent sickness and disease. In her almost 8 years of practice she has had the great pleasure of working with patients ranging from just a few hours old to those approaching their 100-year milestone.
Dr. Valeria also has her nutrition certification and has worked with many patients through detoxification and pancreatic reboots to help them lose over hundreds of pounds. She is excited to join the community and looks forward to serving the greater Platteville area.
Office Administrator/ Billing Administrator for 32 years
Jackie began working at Chiropractic Associates in 1985 and has seen generations of patients benefit from chiropractic care they have received here. Jackie and her husband Charlie have two married daughters and three grandchildren.